Søk i denne bloggen

tirsdag 1. september 2009

Kjempe lekker Rak og blogg.





!

Thank you to you all!

Thank you sooo much to all of you for useing some of your time to leave a visit in my blog! Thanks to you my blog are about to turn 200.000 visits soon!

I am so thankful for every single one of them, for everyone of you that have left me a visit since I started my blog in the beginning of 2008. Nothing can inspire me more to continue to design within scrapbooking and to share my work with you all, then all your nice and sweet comments the honorable number of visits! So, A HUGE THANKS TO ALL OF YOU!

I have made a RAK (Random Act of Kindness) as a "thank you", and this time I decided to add something personal to the RAK. So I made this tag that will be enclosed with the RAK to the winner, as a little personal handmade gift from me ;-)



Stikk innom bloggen til ingvild. Hun lager kjempe mye lekkert. Ønsker du inspirasjon så får du det masse her. Her





Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

signaturen min